[Namron] July 15 Populace Meeting

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 02:00:59 PDT 2008

Dearest Herald

Please do not find me a pain in the tush but I believe that in the end Lord
Wolfgang decided to hold the Baronial Guard practice  in conjunction with
archery because there is quite a bit of interest from folks that currently
do archery on Sundays.  Perhaps he will confirm this himself, but I did not
want someone to become misplaced.

Bless
Sæmundr inn skærr

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:34 PM, Shalon Reynolds <
shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com> wrote:

> OYEZ!  OYEZ!  The following items were discussed at the populace meeting of
> the Barony of Namron on Tuesday, July 15, 2008:
>
> Baroness:
> *  August 2, 2008,  *Skorragarðr* <http://skorragardr.ansteorra.org/> is
> hosting a PARTY in conjunction with Northern Regional Fighter Practice and
> Water Wars at the Beautiful Shawnee, Oklahoma Twin Lakes Park
>
> *  Consider the possibility of hosting a future Namron event on a primitive
> site
>
> Seneschal:
> *  Our thoughts at this time are directed toward Protectorate.  We have
> selected our Autocrats - *Lord Orlando Giovanni di Gilead*<http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/o.html#OrlandodiGilead>and Lord Christian Truelove.  We have also selected the Feast o'crats -
> *Lady Caterina Giovanni di Gilead*<http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/c.html#CaterinadiGilead>
> and *Honorable Lady Melisande de Frayne*<http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/m.html#MelisandedeFrayne>
> .
> *  Discussion was held concerning site fee and a consensus was agreed that
> due to high gas prices and the amount of money currently held by Namron in
> our treasury, we should keep the site fee to a price that will allow us to
> basically break even or possibly break even.
> *  Further discussion was held about where to set the price breaks on
> children and non-members.
> *  Feast will hold reservations for 65 paid persons and about 10
> complementary meals as the hall will only hold about 75.
>
> Treasurer:
> *  The barony still has a large amount of money, around $9,000.
> *  A check was made payable to the Cimarron Council for reservation of the
> Will Rogers Campsite.
>
> Herald:
> *  I am still looking for volunteers to help with site, list and court
> heraldry at Protectorate.  So far, I have received word from Lord Ivo
> Blackhawk, HL Adalia VonderBerg and Sarait Ingen Beathain.  Thank you for
> your volunteer spirit and we will need much more help if anyone is
> interested, especially with the list heraldry.
>
> Chronicler:
> *  *Honorable Lady Nicolaea MacFionndlaigh*<http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/n.html#NicolaeaMacFionndlaigh> spent
> her last night as Chronicler for the Barony of Namron this evening.
> *  All applications for this position were due by the end of populace
> meeting TONIGHT!
> *  A new Chronicler will be selected by the Northern Regional Chronicler at
> a future date.
>
> Hospitaler:
> *  There will be a newcomers meeting on Sunday, August 17, 2008 at 2:00
> p.m. in conjunction with Fighter Practice at Reeves Park.
> *  Anyone with ideas on what a newcomer needs to know, contact *Honorable
> Lady Adena Terricsdottir*<http://namron.ansteorra.org/members/a.html#AdenaTerricsdottir>.

> [...]

God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/