[Namron] Cry for Bards

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 11:17:25 PDT 2008

Greetings Bards of Ansteorra !
Please pardon the interruption. Please feel free to repost this or pass it along
My name is Siobhan. I live in the Canton of Skorragardr (Shawnee, Oklahoma). My WONDERFUL Lord proposed to me and we are in the process of planning a wedding. I am doing a Ren Themed wedding. (Not at an event) It will be in March 2009. (before Gulf War) I am looking for some minstrels, singers, and or just in general wonderful bards who will not break my ever shrinking budget to entertain during and a little after dinner.
Any suggestions are welcome. SCA or not.
Please contact me  sirensong13 at yahoo dot com

Thanks so much,
Siobhan

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.