[Namron] Cry for Bards

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Fri Jul 18 11:49:42 PDT 2008

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich:

Firstly, congratulations on your pending nuptials.

Secondly: I can give a very hearty and enthusiastic personal recommendation for
the duo of HL Toinette de Cambrai and HL Llywelyn Bryddid ap Dafydd Hen. They
were the musicians at my own (mundane) wedding, and they performed beautifully
and for a very reasonable price. They performed a variety of classical music
pieces exquisitely. Having heard them in A&S competitions, I know their
medieval repetoire is just as impressive.

I would be happy to provide you with Toinette's contact information if you
like.

- Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyyah