[Namron] OT - Murder Mystery

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 10:16:34 PDT 2008

This is slightly off topic..

I am hosting a Murder Mystery that is based on the 1950s and I have about 10
tickets left.  The cost is $15 per person and I dont make a thing from
that.  It mostly pays for the catered dinner and then some supplies that are
required.  The date is Aug 9th at 6:00pm.  The location is Harrah Church in
Harrah, Oklahoma.. duh.  Dont worry, its not a conversion.. we dont care
what you are.  =)

There will be catered dinner, music, and basically a lifetime game of Clue.
If you are interested, please contact me privately via email or phone
412-9461.  The last day to get me the money for this is July 23rd.

Bless
Sæmundr inn skærr

--
God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/