[Namron] Namron Archery Practice this Sunday

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Thu Jul 24 05:04:23 PDT 2008

The temperatures are forecast to be in the hundreds this weekend with a
heat index from the humidity bumping it up higher.

Anyone sensitive to the heat or otherwise susceptible to the increased
stress these temperatures put on the body are advised to *stay home*
from Namron's Archery Practice.

Stupid bow pickers that do come out are advised to bring cool
non-caffeinated beverages, an ice chest of cold washcloths, or some
other way to keep cool.  Loose clothing, sunscreen, and a chair for the
shade are also a good idea.

Anyone who plans on coming out, please drop me a line.  If no one is
going to be dumb enough to go out and shoot in this, I'll stay home in
the A/C and drink caffeinated beverages.

Master Ulf
Namron Archery Marshal