[Namron] Protectorate Wants You

Christian Truelove ctruelove at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 14:11:41 PDT 2008

Greetings and Salutations to all,

It's that time again, Namron's favorite event: Protectorate.  It will be October 10-12 at Will Rogers Boy Scout Reserve in Cleveland, OK.

So far;
Event stewards have been found,

Gate - Lord Lúcás Mór mac Raghnaill, our Treasurer.  Please contact him to volunteer for gate times.

Mathis has voluteered to run Champions Breakfast, please offer him a hand.

Merchant Coordinator is Lord Orlando di Gilead.  No charge for merchants.

List Mistress is Kylie, thank you ma'am, may I have another?

Adena is our favorite water bear.  We would love more.

Field Heraldry will be run by Lord Ivo.  Excellent opportunity for anyone who want to learn.

Feast will be run by the di Gilead clan.  I'm sure they will need plenty of help for set up, clean up and serving.

NEEDED: Prize basket coordinator. I'm sure there is more, I'll beg for anything I've missed later. (Suggestions are greatly appreciated.)

So, Please volunteer, even an hour of your time will make a HUGE difference.  Contact anyone on this list or your local Baron/Baroness to sign up.

Thanks in advance,
Lord Kristen Ayre
spada at truelovescience.org
405-205-1108