[Namron] Namron Archery Practice this Sunday

Mike Andrews W5EGO mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri Jul 25 09:41:45 PDT 2008

On Fri, Jul 25, 2008 at 09:02:59AM -0500, Epperson, Sheryl wrote:
> On the other hand, he does say that if no-one else is dumb enough to go out and shoot, he'll stay home and drink caffeinated beverages.
>
> Annabelle

Considering the forecast high, the low winds, and the effect the
heat had on us last Sunday, Lady Isobel and I have decided to stay
home. The beverages we drink while we're there may include caffeine as
an ingredient, but there's no guarantee. Instead of shooting near the
target, we'll shoot the bull.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO