[Namron] A Poohka Sighting! Tis time to Dream...

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 15:03:18 PDT 2008

Good people of Ansteorra,

All too rare in any life do we have a day to make firmament what is dearest and most valued within our hearts.

Kind gestures of noble intent are as threads in time.
With these threads that connect each of us in fellowship, we come together to weave a tapestry with what our love imbues.
This tapestry reveals what we inspire to bring into being, a mural which our hearts will recognize as the true artistry that memorializes this Society sempiternal.

This might be what we call The~Dream.

Tomorrow shall be a day such as this!

My hearts desire shall be fulfilled when I am with you upon the 'morrow,
Pooky