[Namron] Barat's Laurel / Tadhg's Iris / Gunthar's Ansteorra

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 12:30:43 PDT 2008

An excellent day indeed!  Three friends recognized for their artistry and achievements.

I Love Ansteorra!

Pukhta "POOKY" Lovvek

--
Bitter is made sweet through love; copper becomes gold through love.
Through love dregs become clear; love heals all pain.

-Rumi, "Mathnawi"

Vivat Barat!!  Vivat Tadgh!!

It was an excellent day!!

Sæmundr inn skærr