[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Medieval Art from the MGMoA Collection

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 03:47:44 PDT 2008

Since several have replied.

With this Sat being the Northern Regional Fighter practice / Mid Summers
Feast and Gaelan and Brenna Garrett's  3rd - 2nd Annual Gee I Didn't Want To
Go To Pensic's Anyway Party.  How about we plan for August 17th at 1:30?
That should give us plenty of time to check out the museum and still those
of us that shoot the pointy sticks into boxes can make archery practice.

Its a DATE!!

Sæmundr inn skærr
--
God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/