[Namron] Children's Boffer Activities

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Thu Jul 31 19:25:57 PDT 2008

I'm in the Barony of the Eldern Hills and we have five+ children in our area whom are interested and almost completely geared up. :)

  R the O

Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:
      Rose

  I think it would be great.  What is your area?  I think it would be good, given the current state of boffer (atleast percieved state)  is some adults could get authorized and possibly even involved to the point of being able to authorize others.  Its been a while since I have read the rules so I am not sure if I am speaking intelligently or not.

  Ya'll keep working at it, and I'll keep working at it and surely we can breath life into it.

  Sæmundr