[Namron] July 15 Populace Meeting Minutes Change

Mike Andrews W5EGO mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Jul 16 12:14:20 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 01:59:37PM -0500, JOHN wrote:
> Wolfgang GROWLS Loudly!  :)

Considering where we are, it seems appropriate for Wolfgang to do
catfish drill instead. Somehow "crappie drill" just doesn't have the
sort of sound we ought to be looking for.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO