[Namron] scribal night

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:50:55 PDT 2008

Hey all,
Just a reminder that scribal night will be held at my house at 7 p.m. this Tuesday July 22. The pool and hot tub are open as well for those who would rather come swim than paint and Christian will also be holding rapier practice in the back yard. So please feel free to come over, hang out and paint or fight. The address is 15601 Camellia. To get there, take your best route to the intersection of SW 149th and S Western. Continue South on Western and make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia. We are the yellow house with the brown door and the silver car and the maroon truck. See you all then!
Hugs,
Cat