[Namron] History question

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Jul 29 14:39:41 PDT 2008

The Ram from the Barony's achievement is for Olaf, who carries a blue, red armed and orbed, rams head on his arms, :-)
  The Redman was for Bjorn (though his arms were black and white, he wore alot of red and yellow, :-), the mount of white Cinquefoils (sp) are For Gwyneth, :-)
  ...'Stacia
Sæmundr inn skærr <saemundrthepure at gmail.com> wrote:
      I have been studying and reading Namrons history as brilliantly told (written) by Finnican.  I can not find further information about Olaf of Kharkov.  Particularly, I am curious about his "colors".  There was a discussion about the torsad earlier this month but I dont think in the list of Barons and Baroness', that his name was mentioned with his colors.  Could someone inform me?

  Thanks in advance.

  Sæmundr

--
God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/