[Namron] A Pooky Sighting! Hurray for me!!!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 12:03:52 PDT 2008

Blessed are the winds of time that push a ship of Ansteorra's Royal Navy into Namron's safe harbor, hearts, and homes!!!

(yes paraphrased that can be transcribed as, I fart in your general direction.) ehh, what to do...?

With the good counsel of our Beloved Baron Donnchadh, I have the opportunity to attend Namron's Populous meeting tonight at Denny's circa 7:30.

My tears of joy at seeing you there would more apply describe my feeling and sentiments so deep in my heart and released in torrents of joy this evening when I hold you in my arms, then any simple blatherings I could commit here would ever convey.

(yes paraphrased that can be transcribed as, Happy Happy Pooky!!!)

Holding you soon,
Pooky