[Namron] scribal painting

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:36:15 PDT 2008

Our next meeting will be the last Tuesday of the month. We usually begin at
7pm and meet at the home of Caterina and Orlando.

Their address is 15601 Camellia. To get to their house,
take your best route to the intersection of SW 149th and S Western.
Continue South on Western and make your first right into the
Wildflower edition. Make your first left onto Camellia.
They are the yellow house with the brown door and the maroon truck and
the silver car.

--
Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us,
becoming all that we can be. ~ Zig Ziglar