[Namron] Roman Art Exhibit Update

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:01:24 PDT 2008

What an amazing response!!  I am so excited about our group trip to the
Roman Art Exhibit.

Please understand that this update is not yet confirmed with the exhibit and
is subject to change but I wanted to pass along what information I do know
at this point.

It is looking like July 19th will be the date of our trip, probably in the
afternoon.  The group rate if more than 15 people show is $10 a person.
This will not be a guided tour as they do not do that except during the
week.  I figure with those that we have in the SCA, and in Namrom
specifically, we might could guide a tour.  LOL  So I was not too concerned
with that.  We have almost 30 people that have expressed interest in
attending.  Please forgive me if I did not get your name/title exactly
right.  I am still a newbie.. Dont kill me!

So far I have:

Annabelle
Aonghas
Allan
Sæmundr
Sarait
Mægin
Brianna
Michael
Brandon
Hatur
Ara
Aislinn
Bear
Tiggy
Maura
Allon
Orlando
Cat
Baroness Margarite
HRM Vanessa
Aislinn
VonBruen
Master Michael Fenwick
Isobel de Kirkbryde
Susan Atwell
Melissa Atwell
Melisande
Randy
If you do not see your name, you want to go, or you cannot attend please
update me personally with that information so what I have will be accurate.

Bless
Sæmundr inn skærr

--
God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/