[Namron] Bobbin' Bardic

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 16:42:06 PDT 2008

Drats!!  We'll be at Tenkiller that weekend.. This will be a weekly event,
correct?  =)  Actually I knew I wouldnt be able to go when I saw you put the
word "bardic" in the subject.  Seems I want that WORD so badly that evil
karmatic fate crushes my living being into non existance EVERY STINKING TIME
THAT WORD IS MENTIONED.. but I digress.

See you next time?  =)  Save some stew for us!!

Sæmundr the pure

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 6:36 PM, Doug Copley <doug.copley at gmail.com> wrote:

> Margherita, Baldo and I will definitely be there!!!  I think though that we
> will bring some brats and stuff ... not sure if my stomach could handle the
> pot luck stew from the hot tub:-)
>
> Vincenti
>

> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Lawrence <huntsmanlance at cox.net> wrote:
>
>> Wouldn't it be better to add carrots potatoes and onions to the
>> broth....errr I mean hot tub? : )

God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/