[Namron] If I was hear now... I'd be late!

Pukhta Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 00:02:23 PDT 2008

Saemundr the pure my dear Brother in Love,

One of the cherrished privilages of my life is to have you as a
friend. It is reassuring to hear that you feel I bring something good
to our Society.

It was terrific to see you as well! How are all things with the
mini-pooky? If you'd permit I'd love to give him a call sometime and
convey what a wonderful place he has within my heart. I hope we will
get the chance to share in some fine times soon.

There was so much to do and are so many people at Namron's Populous
meeting  that I doubt I could fit all I wanted to share with everyone
into a weekend, further more a meeting and an hour afterwards outside
the building kibitzing.

There isn't a sense of sorrow in my heart, I am not feeling a pain
with my emotions, it really seams the reason I cry is because my heart
is more then full with love. When my thoughts wander towards those who
have become a part of me my life my inner being, the volumes of love
within is as a well who's waters rise and just comfortably flow from
my eyes without regret or sorrow. My soul is more then full of love.
As it has been recently I don't get to have that many opportunities to
share and show you the contents of my heart. My heart just keeps
pumping more love and when my minds eye opens to The Dreams we have
shared and my desire to be amidst my friends, my eyes gush.

lolol~ It doesn't even occur to me to wipe the tears from my face, I
feel comfotable and whole and am looking forward to when I can be with
you again.

Yes,
Pooky

P.s. Observation:  It is always a good thing for there to be a
Mooneschadeen in every crowd as well.

Bitter is made sweet through love; copper becomes gold through love.
Through love dregs become clear; love heals all pain.
Through love the king becomes slave; love brings the dead to life.

-Rumi, "Mathnawi"