[Namron] OMG It's almost over!!!

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 06:58:13 PDT 2008

Yippee!!!!!!!!!!

So, you might not be going to King's College I presume?  Not that I don't understand, he is certainly more important than a silly old SCA event.

Love,
Mel

From: dnk_p at hotmail.comDate: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 08:52:31 -0500To: Subject: [Namron] OMG It's almost over!!!

Hey gang,I just got an e-mail from Orlando and it seems that they are scheduled to arrive in Fort Bragg on Sunday June 8!!! That's this coming Sunday. Only 7 days away. I am so excited! Just wanted to share my joy and thank all of you who have helped me make it through this last year. I could not have done it without you!Hugs and love to you all,Cat