[Namron] raw wool

Aubrey Lea aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 20:21:55 PDT 2008

I would be interested in splitting this with you. I will be back after Sat. Let me know.

  Thanks-
  Aubrey Ericstochter

      This was on the Ansteorra list.  If there's anyone interested in getting a bale of wool to split, I would be willing to go in on it.  I checked, and Holdenville is about 70 miles east of Norman.
  Annabelle