[Namron] Speaking Clearly (was: Elfsea Digest, Vol 26, Issue 48)

an angel in black ink angelinblackink at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 07:35:42 PDT 2008

Thank you so very much, my lady; both for your words and the eloquent delivery.  People
  constantly say there is no problem but the more people with the problems speak loud and
  clearly, the more who will listen.  This is not this barony or that region's problem.  It is
  everyone's problem either to share, to solve, or both if you like.  Please keep the faith that
  your words are both welcomed and needed.

  In Service to All Dreams,

Yu Xue XianXian,
Miscreant "Gypsy Queen,"
Queen of Misrule of the Court of Miracles,
Spoon, and
Goliard at Large

"If you question nothing, you will know nothing."