[Namron] June 17 Populace

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:00:12 PDT 2008

One more announcement I forgot -

We have a new A & S minister - Lady Veronique de Mont Saint Michel!

Congrats.

 - Lady Adelheid Lilje
Namron Herald

From: shalon_reynolds at hotmail.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 19:55:59 -0500Subject: [Namron] June 17 Populace

Announcements, Announcements, Announcements.... (anyone reminded of summer camp?) At the June 17 Populace meeting the following items were discussed: Baron and Baroness: - The Roses will be holding an auction at coronation to raise funds for the activities supported by the Roses Seneschal:   - we still need a site for Protectorate - finding a site has been turned back over to the baron and baroness - please send all discussion and ideas for this site to their excellencies  - discussion has begun about what to do about current populace meetings and place - should the 2nd meeting of the month be a business meeting, or used for A&S? - should day, time and place be changed? - please send all discussion and ideas for this topic to their excellencies Treasurer: - Namron has money, $9646.00 Herald:   - I am excited to be the new Herald for Namron - please bear with me as I learn the expectations for this new office Chronicler: - The chronicler position is now open for applications - applications will be accepted until the 2nd populace meeting in July Hospitaler: - We continue to welcome newcomers to populace meetings Knight's Marshall -  - Fighter practice is still being held on Sundays at 2:00 p.m. at Reeves Park - There is still a desperate need for loaner armor Archery -  - Sunday, June 22 at noon, Ulf will be fletching arrows and singing bardic for anyone who would like to join him - 3:00 p.m. regular archery practice will be held - 2 to 3 hours later (after archery practice) there will be a cook out and more bardic for those interested - all this will take place at the regular archery site, address is listed on the Namron website:        http://namron.ansteorra.org/activities.html In other news- *  This Saturday, June 21,  is Jacqueline and Barat's baby shower, contact Lady Jacqueline Reynolds for more information*  Also this Saturday, June 21,  will be the sign language class, contact Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde for more information*  if you are interested in ordering wool bales (so far 4 people are interested), contact Baroness Annabelle Marie Fitzsimmons    I believe these were all the items discussed at the meeting.  If I left something out, please let me know. Thanks,Lady Adelheid LiljeNamron Herald

The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i’m Talkathon. Check it out!