[Namron] exhibit and meetings

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 05:17:56 PDT 2008

Greetings

I do not mind organizing this.  Its what I am good at.  Please send me an
email directly to jimcouch at gmail.com with the best time and day of the
week for you and how many people.  I will do my best to make sure its the
times best for most people involved.  Also, if you have extra space for car
poolers then I would like to know that that as well.

Bless
Sæmundr the pure

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 7:03 AM, Epperson, Sheryl <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:

>  If anyone wants to organize a trip to the Roman exhibit at the museum,
> please do and let me know when.  I'm not an organizer, I was just passing
> the information about it on.
>

> Annabelle

God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/