[Namron] Fwd: Lady of the Lake Event in Adlersruhe

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 23 20:31:59 PDT 2008

I can defiantely confirm that the humidity tends to be lower in the panhandle. Although it tends to be higer the further north ya go. but nothing like what I was used to when I lived in Namron. Lets not even talk about  south of Houston
Willy [Who now knows Borger and Odessa better than I do Tulsa] :(