[Namron] Bobbin' Bardic

Michele Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:47:39 PDT 2008

With summer here, it's a bit too warm to gather around the fire and pass a
bottle while singing along with our favorite bards BUT it's perfect weather
to bob about in the pool, relax under the misters and sing our silly heads
off.  So Rob and I would like to invite anyone interested to our house on
Saturday, July 12th for some food, fun, swimming and song.

The pool is crystal clear, the hot tub is ready for those crazy enough to
use it and the grill will be hot.  Bring your suit, something to throw on
the table to share and your favorite beverage.  We'll cook up a brisket to
share and will be happy to grill up whatever else folks want to bring.
We'll plan to start around 3pm and will wrap up when folks have had enough.

Directions:

11404 Mackel Drive

Coming from I-35:

Exit NW 12th Street (SW 119th Street) and head West.  Turn North on Western
Ave to Pruitt Drive (Pruitt is located on the West side, it's the Green
Valley addition, although I'm not sure if the sign has been fixed since the
last car careened into it).  This will be the first housing addition on the
west side after you pass the Sonic and large empty lot.  If you get to SW
104th, you've gone to far.

West (left) on Pruitt Drive.  Mackel is the first street on the left.  Left
(south) on Mackel, it will curve to the right.  We're just past the curve,
on the left side of the street, you'll see the (convertible) gold mustang
(can't miss it - but the neighbors at the corner have a regular gold
mustang, that's not our house!) and an in-progress lighthouse mailbox.

MapQuest link is here:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Oklahoma+City
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Oklahoma+City&state=OK&address=11404+Mack
el+Drive&zipcode=73170> &state=OK&address=11404+Mackel+Drive&zipcode=73170

Contact Info:

Home 692-6350

Cell 312-8605 (or 650-5411)

shell.atwood at gmail.com