[Namron] OMG It's almost over!!!

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 14:24:59 PDT 2008

Horay! I bet you are about to burst with joy! We are looking forward to
seeing him too. I'm so happy for you. How soon will you be able to go and
see him?

On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Kirsten Pupek <dnk_p at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey gang,
> I just got an e-mail from Orlando and it seems that they are scheduled to
> arrive in Fort Bragg on Sunday June 8!!! That's this coming Sunday. Only 7
> days away. I am so excited! Just wanted to share my joy and thank all of you
> who have helped me make it through this last year. I could not have done it
> without you!
> Hugs and love to you all,
> Cat

Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us,
becoming all that we can be. ~ Zig Ziglar
Monica
aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel