[Namron] Pooky Loves You Big Bunches

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:16:09 PDT 2008

Pooky, my brother.

There is always more life, more love, and better ambiance in any room you
are found in.  Since you cant attend meetings that you arent at (DUH), I
thought you should know that.  It was terrific seeing you again.

Bless
Sæmundr the pure
Also living on the fringes of Skorragarð, although its on the other side of
the rug from you.

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:03 PM, Pukhta Lovvek <pookyloves at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Fair and Loving Barony,
>
> It was an absolute gift to have the opportunity to see virtually
> everyone at the populous meeting last week!
>
> My heart was replenished and my spirit refreshed when we were together!
>
> I Cherish every moment I get to be in the SCA today more then ever and
> there is no better place to be then home among Family and Friends.
>
> A lot of people have asked me over the decades "What is The~Dream?"
>
> When Ulfie was talking about archery and what we can do and learn, I
> think he crystallized my latest answer I'll give people.  I'm working
> on the wording to encapsulate all that we are, all that we do, and all
> we want to have be; first draft goes like this:
>
> The~Dream is our opportunity to Learn and Teach things, that make
> The~Dream we can all share.
>
> I feel as though words are failing me, in sharing the volumes of warm
> feelings I have and how eager I am to participate but all can be fully
> expressed with a smile.
>
> Thank you soOo much for the special times we get to share together.
> Such times as these are what make my Dream come true.
>
> You are my Heart,
> Pooky ~ Living on the fringe of Skorragardr
>
> --
> Bitter is made sweet through love;
> copper becomes gold through love.
> Through love dregs become clear;
> love heals all pain.
> Through love the king becomes slave;
> love brings the dead to life.
>
> -Rumi, "Mathnawi"

God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/