[Namron] exhibit and meetings

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:43:35 PDT 2008

I'm game.  I am sure Randy would take me, but it not exactly being his cup of tea; maybe going with a group would be a good idea.  Weekends are best for me.  Especially if we can get a group discount.

Melisande

Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 07:17:56 -0500From: jimcouch at gmail.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] exhibit and meetings
Greetings

I do not mind organizing this.  Its what I am good at.  Please send me an email directly to jimcouch at gmail.com with the best time and day of the week for you and how many people.  I will do my best to make sure its the times best for most people involved.  Also, if you have extra space for car poolers then I would like to know that that as well.

Bless
Sæmundr the pure