[Namron] The Other Boleyn Girl

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:24:44 PST 2008

Hey gang,
Ok since we have had some interest in going to see "The Other Boleyn Girl" on Sunday I say that we go see the matinee at 4:05 p.m. at the theatre in Norman and then we can grab some dinner after and discuss it.  So far I have interested in going:
Me, Lucrezia, Francis, Karla, Melisande, Isobel, and Annabelle ... is anyone else planning to go? I just want to know how many seats to save.
I will post again to remind everyone before next week. Looking forward to it!
Hugs,
Cat