[Namron] A Dreaded Gnome Attack

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:45:52 PST 2008

Firstly let me make it clear that I in no way intend to besmirch Gnomes or their desire to propagate their fiscal resources, but my bullion and lighter coin
have been plundered from my holdings in the Bank of Northern Ansteorra...

I sorely miss my friends in Skorragardr and Namron and the burden burden of bouncing promissory notes has made it impossible for me to attend Skorragardr's Populous meeting or the meetings in Namron this week...

As I have recently found more gainful employ I hope to be able to maintain enough of the monetary to stave off the effects of the Dreaded Gnomes who last week plagued my coffers.

I Look to the future and see fine times amongst my friends in the weeks and months ahead!

Lovingly,
Your Friend Pooky