[Namron] Help needed at Med Fair

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 21:03:13 PST 2008

    Greeting to all

Med  Fair is up on us and we are looking for donations of food and we need worker  epically on Friday there seem to be plenty who can work     on  Saturday and Sunday  but many work on  Friday and can't make it out to help then so if your not working please sign  up for a few hours on     Friday.

    This  year we are asking workers to bring their feast wear  we are not furnishing  paper supplies there will be dish pans set  up so you can wash      your dishes.

    Tent Rules  are no children with out parents and there will be no admittance if you don't  have token which you get after working
  find the token    Man  on the list field area.  We are not a  check stand please don't leave you things in tent for us to watch over there  times we are very busy and     can't keep
  up with your things.

    If at all
  possible bring donations in disposable containers if not make sure your name
  and your group are on them we will not be responsible to    to get
  them back to you, you need to stop by and ask for them if kitchen is closed
  they will be on a table near the door.

    All items
  not used will go to Fred on Sunday that can be used at another event.

    All help
  will be greatly appreciated be it working in tent and food donations.

    If you have
  any concerns please let me know.

        Med  Fair Menu Items needed to feed our hungry workers.

    Breakfast

    Stuffed Biscuits  80 for Friday

    Nut breads  5 aday for total of 15 for the weekend  Large loafs

  Bannana nut

  Punkin Bread  Just some ideas

  Carrott Bread

     Tea  enough for 3 days

    Lunch

    Beef Brisket    Beef Brisket, and BBQ Sauce

    Chilli beans  Kidney or pinto beans, Onion Canned
  Tomatoes, Hamburger
    Chicken Rice Soup  Onioins,Potatoes,Rice, Celery &
  chicken
    Picklet Eggs  2 Gal

    Pickles  2 Gal

    Chopped onions  5#

    Drinks
  Gallons depending on heat  Gador Aid Powdered

    Cheese Sliced and Shreded  10 lbs each

    Carrots  6#

    Bread Loaves     5 a
  day total of 15 for 3 days

    Cookies
  5 dozen each day  5 Dozen

    PLEASE  ALL FOOD READY TO SERVE WE DO NOT HAVE FACILITIES TO PERPARE FOOD OR FINISH  THEM ON SITE.

Lady Una Carleton
Minister of Arts and Sciences
The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus