[Namron] illumination night

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 10 20:30:37 PDT 2008

Greetings all,
For all those who did not travel to Gulf Wars this week I am still holding the illumination meeting this Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. My address is 15601 Camellia, Oklahoma City. To get here take your best route to the corner of SW 149th street and Western. Continue south on Western to the Wildflower edition and turn right. Then turn left on Camellia. I am the yellow house with the brown door, the maroon Dodge Ram, and the silver Hyundai Sonata. See you all then!
Hugs,
Cat