[Namron] Off to WAR!

Baroness Muriel ingen Gille Crist of Namron baroness at entelesoft.com
Thu Mar 6 16:37:19 PST 2008

Donnchadh is packing the last few things into the trailer right now.  I've
seen the reports of snow and ice in Dallas, but we'll be well behind the
sand trucks.  We may drive through some rain before our first stop in
Shreveport tonight.  We'll finish the drive tomorrow and break ground for
the Northern Ansteorra camp.  To those who are following, we'll see you
there!  To those we leave behind:  remember, whatever you do, I'll find out.
Also, eat some pi for Pi Day:  http://www.qwantz.com/archive/000955.html.

We'll send word of Ansteorra's victories or approximations thereof as we
can.

-Muriel