[Namron] Off to WAR!

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:15:28 PST 2008

As long as some "hood" in tights doesn't mess things up with his fancy smancy archery and "merry men",  I shall be able to rule with an iron fist while their excellencies are off at war.  My first act is to appoint, Athelstan as Sherrif of Blanchard-ham.

Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 16:46:22 -0800From: master_aethelstan at yahoo.comTo: baroness at entelesoft.com; namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Off to WAR!
It's mine!!!! All MiNe!!!!......again :P
*ahem*
don't worry about a thing your excellencies, *I'll* take care of the Barony while your off at war
*innocence reasserted*

Aethel...uh...Lucas...yeah...

in service
Lucas
treasurer of namron

Baroness Muriel ingen Gille Crist of Namron <baroness at entelesoft.com> wrote:

Donnchadh is packing the last few things into the trailer right now.  I've seen the reports of snow and ice in Dallas, but we'll be well behind the sand trucks.  We may drive through some rain before our first stop in Shreveport tonight.  We'll finish the drive tomorrow and break ground for the Northern Ansteorra camp.  To those who are following, we'll see you there!  To those we leave behind:  remember, whatever you do, I'll find out.  Also, eat some pi for Pi Day:  http://www.qwantz.com/archive/000955.html.

We'll send word of Ansteorra's victories or approximations thereof as we can.