[Namron] MED FAIRE REVEL!

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Fri Mar 7 05:29:33 PST 2008

The only problem with not allowing the kids is that some of us with kids
(not just from Namron, but others also) will either have to find
babysitters, or only half the couple go, if they aren't a single parent.
Not as much a problem for me as some others, since Aonghas frequently
doesn't care to go.  However Alan likes to go, especially if there's
going to be bardic.

Also, our kids are used to being at events, where there is frequently
alcohol out on tables unattended.

However, it is Sebastiana's land, so if we use it his wishes/rules
apply.

Annabelle