[Namron] The Baronial Auction May Now Commence!

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 06:33:00 PST 2008

I'll throw in a Maleah, two current excellencies, and a Tarl.
  Since they're all not gay, that gives me a noble straight.
  I win :P

  Aethelstan
  or that gives me two pair with a Tarl kicker :P

LdyRavon at aol.com wrote:
      My Lord sees your Ulfie and raises you one Finnigan Dub (I know, I spelled it phonetically because I can't remember the actual spelling.  And he seems to think you are now playing poker or something.  I'm just the secretary.)

  Brenna (Ravon)