[Namron] Med Fair Items needed

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 09:47:28 PDT 2008

Sorry so slow but daughter getting ready to leave for war today and haven't had much time to myself she needs this or that woopie I get 5 days of rest.
Any way was looking at list we need almost everything for Friday seems everyone coming on the week end not Friday .  Don't think we need anymore Oranges  or Pickles
How about some cookies if your a baker.
got to go she back from bank let me know what you decide
Brenna <daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com> wrote: OK i am going to be there all three days ,
  what else do you need me to bring
  Lady Brenna of Wiesenfeuer

  And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and
salt and call me over

Lady Una Carleton
Minister of Arts and Sciences
The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus