[Namron] Med Fair Items needed

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Wed Mar 12 07:13:42 PDT 2008

I handed over my sugar packets to Aethelston so we need to remind him to bring them if he hasn't turned them over to you already.

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 19:46:14 -0700From: a_silverswan at yahoo.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] Med Fair Items neededSure if we have to many we can send Wolfgang home  a few .Aubrey Lea <aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I can also bring cookies if you need.

Aubrey Silver Swan <a_silverswan at yahoo.com> wrote:

Forgive the length of this letter but to give information it has to be.Things not showing on menu are ones we already have enough those still listed we need for each day or only enough for one day.

Med Fair Menu

Breakfast

Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Stuffed Biscuits

80 Stuffed Biscuits
80 Stuffed Biscuits
80 Stuffed Biscuits

Nut breads  5 aday for total of 15 for the weekend
Large loafs
Nut breads  5day
Nut breads  5day
Nut breads  5day

     Bannana nut

     Other Bread with out nuts
Just some ideas

     Carrott Bread

Coffee & Tea

Tea
 Tea
 Tea

     Tub of butter
Should last 2 days
Tub of butter

     (Sugar and Cremoa) Artifica Sweetner packages

Lunch

Beef Brisket  50 # for 3 days
est 15# a day
16 1/2 #
16 1/2 #
16 1/2 #

Chilli beans
3 Gal 1day

3 Gal 1day

Chicken Rice Soup
12 Qts 1day
12 Qts 1day

Picklet Eggs
3 Gal 1day

1 Gal
1 Gal

Pickles
4 Gal 1day

Oranges
est 15#
5#
5#
5#

Chopped onions
5#

Drinks    Gallons depending on heat

Gator Aid
Gator Aid
Gator

Cheese Sliced and Shreded
10 lbs each

Carrots
6#
2#
2#
2#

Bread Loaves     5 a  day total of 15 for 3 days

5 loaves

5 loaves

Cookies  15 dozen

5 dozen

PLEASE ALL FOOD READY TO SERVE WE DO NOT HAVE FACILITIES TO PERPARE FOOD ON SITE.

Food Donations
April 4,5, & 6

What and amount
Who
Day Bring

*Artificial sweetener
Joyce Atlee
A head of time

*Big can of Coffee
Joyce Atlee
A head of time

*Sugar Packets
Sami
Friday

*Creamora
Cat
Friday

Breakfast Muffins\Bread
Aubrey Eriestochter
Friday

Oranges & Bananas
Jacqueline Reynolds
Friday

3 dozen Pickled Eggs
Ayesha de Ljosurck
Friday

*1  Jar Pickles
Lady Brenna Of Wisenfeuer
Friday

* Stove and propane
David Brown
Fri., Sat., & Sun

Banana nut Bread
DiGileal Family
Fri, ;Sat, & Sun

*3Jars of Pickles 3 Dozen Boiled Eggs
Gwyneth
Fri., Sat., & Sun

6 Dozen Breakfast Rolls
Annabelle
2 Doz. A day

Conge Bars (cookies) 2 dozen
Sophie
Sat.

5 dozen cookies
Shalon Reynolds (Adeheid)
Sat.

Large Jar of Pickles
Karla Wilson
Sat.

Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Jennifer Cinocco
Sat.

2 Tubs of Butter
Gaelan Garrott and Lady
Sat &Sun.

10# of Ham, sliced
Gaelan Garrott and Lady
Sat &Sun.

5 Loaves Lunch Bread
Gaelan Garrott and Lady
Sat &Sun.

Stuffed Biscuits  Sat and Sun
Mama Rose
Sat & Sun

Blueberry Muffins  1 pkg
Isobel de Kirkbryde
Sat or Sun Lady Una Carleton Minister of Arts and SciencesThe Canton Skorrgardr Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean TigernaichHouse of Cynrede Spîritus

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search._______________________________________________Namron mailing listNamron at lists.ansteorra.orghttp://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/namron-ansteorra.orgLady Una Carleton Minister of Arts and SciencesThe Canton Skorrgardr Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean TigernaichHouse of Cynrede Spîritus