[Namron] MedFaire Volunteer Coordinator

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 17:00:53 PDT 2008

I didn't know about the colored popsicle sticks, but don't you think the gold colored plastic coins will look a little more period? lol

Seriously, if you don't need them for that, we can use them for tokens for kids event or some other time.  I just happened to see them when I was at Mardel's and they called my name.

I look forward to helping the best I can.

Isobel

JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Lady Isobel

  While we already have coloured “Popsicle Sticks,” please bring your tokens as they be easier for folks to put in their pouch or pocket.

  Right now, it looks like Siobhan and I will cover Friday; so we just need someone to finish out Sunday.

  Thanks!

  Wolfgang – Who is now headed to Kansas City for a little Big 12 Hoops