[Namron] UPDATE!! (Slightly Off Topic) TYR the band coming to the US

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Fri Mar 14 11:42:48 PDT 2008

There is now an outlet online so that you can buy your tickets.  This also
confirms the date for the show.  Closer to time I will be organizing some
sort of carpooling or caravan drive down.  Maybe we can invade the local
denny's afterwards or something.

Here is the link where you can buy your tickets for 15.00 early.
http://www.okctickets.com/e/554/paganfest/

Allon

> Some time ago a music video went around all of the Sca web lists of a
> Viking/Folk heavy metal band by the name of TYR from the Faroe Islands
>
> If any of you have not seen the videos or the music from the band I
> strongly suggest checkign them out at  http://www.myspace.com/tyr1
>
> Or their official website at http://www.tyr.net/
>
> After hearing them I promptly fell in love and bought all of their
> albums from Itunes.
>
> After several years of fans urging them to head to our neck of the
> woods,(The USA)  they have finally consented are are coming extremely
> close to every one of us.  Namely Tulsa Oklahoma.
>
> Get your leather, chains and spikes out of the closet and go and see them.
>
> Here is the date, time, and location they will be in Oklahoma.
>
> 14 May 2008 8:00 P  Crush Lounge Tulsa, Oklahoma
>
> Feel free to pass this info on to any interested parties.
>
> Maura and I will defenitely be in attendance and may even dress Norse
> for the part.
>
> Rock on Viking Style
> Allon

believed to be clean.