[Namron] Tribe Fighter Practice Saturday March 15th.

traciat at aol.com traciat at aol.com
Fri Mar 14 16:57:12 PDT 2008

When:? Tomorrow, Saturday March 15th??Around 4pm or 5pm
Where:? Ace's House 4141? 48 Ave, Noble Ok

Why:??? We feel the need to hit someone with a sword.? It's been to quite lately.
Who:??? YOU!! ME!? THEM!? ANYONE!!? All?are Welcome, ?anyone can come.
What:???Fighting, teaching, entertainment..... comedy relief?

Weather Permitting of course for some reason they won't let us fight while it's storming, I still don't understand that.?

This will be a once a week event?from now on unless we say otherwise. So mark your weekly calendars, put a note on your cell phone or write it on your hand what ever it is you do.

We would send up smoke signals about it but they won't let me play with fire anymore.? Something about the neighbors not liking the mushroom cloud.

Looking foward to seeing you.

Traci? (Twitch)(Tribal Dreaded Minion)