[Namron] attention wolfgang

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Thu Mar 20 12:54:21 PDT 2008

Will the site be dry, damp, wet...? Want to pack the right things. :) Thanks!

  Rose the Obnoxious

JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Good Morning Cat

  The Revel Site (and I actually need to double check with Aethelstan to indeed make sure he got it booked) is the American Legion Hall, 710 E. Main Street in Norman.  I figure if you “open” at about 7 and go until 11:30 that will give several good hours for folks to drop by and allow time to clean the Hall before we have to turn it back at midnight.  You might go ahead and call Aethelstan directly, since I was out of town when he did the booking and didn’t get all the details.  I think he told me he’d also see about budgeting for some light snacks too.  Annabelle and Aonghas ran it last year at the same place.

  Go ahead if you like and post a request for one or 2 volunteers to help with set up and such.  From the Med Fair Revels we’ve had in the past, they usually run themselves not a whole lot of work is needed.

  Thanks again for doing this.

  Wolfgang