[Namron] revel

Christian Truelove ctruelove at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 12:06:12 PDT 2008

Ok, how about an update?  Where is the revel going to be held?  Last I heard someone was booking something in Noman.

  Kristen.

JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Yes, the Revel will be wet, bring your own and of course, Period Container is NOT required!

  Wolfgang