[Namron] Work schedule for Med Fair Food Tent

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 12:17:26 PDT 2008

Sorry I wasn't sure but we will be glad to put you to work each day  will let you chose your other times we need help mostly 11 to 2 thats when the lunch rush  seems to be but relief times very with ones there all day.  You can bet if we let several go take break a crowd shows up, never fails.

Brenna <daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com> wrote: you got me down for Friday  , but i can work on Saturday and Sunday , just let me know
  and not just the food tent ,

  Lady Brenna of Wiesenfeuer

  And always remember....when life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and
salt and call me over

Lady Una Carleton
Minister of Arts and Sciences
The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus