[Namron] NEW JOB

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Wed Mar 5 06:50:02 PST 2008

I'm hoping that perhaps we can revive Kuhneigen ...just a little further South!

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:31:54 -0600From: eppersos at oge.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] NEW JOB

Congratulations!

We will miss the sewing nights at the Library, but maybe you'll be able to get another space to host them at<g>.  Hopefully this will mean you'll be able to visit and play more, once you've gotten used to the new job.

Annabelle

From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Sami RSent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 8:20 AMTo: Barbara; Jacqueline; Jennifer; Joe & Deloris Hendrix; Laurel Ingles; Lena; mickirvt at brightok.net; namron at lists.ansteorra.org; Phillis Cothren; PJ BeachampSubject: [Namron] NEW JOB
Dear Friends and Family,  Just a quick note to let you all know that as of March 21st I will no longer be at the Maysville Public Library.  I have accepted the position of Director for Pauls Valley Main Street.  I'm very excited about the new job and the opportunities it will bring. You can all still reach me at this e-mail address and I'll keep you posted as to future events and "goin's on" in Garvin County! (and for all my "history" loving friends, my love of Oklahoma History and culture, World history and my active participation in learning and experiencing history was a big plus for landing this job! I see demos in our future!!) Love you all!  Hope to see you soon! Sami

Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your Hotmail®-get your "fix". Check it out. ________________________________________________________________________This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs EmailSecurity System.