[Namron] MED FAIRE REVEL!

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Fri Mar 7 12:35:26 PST 2008

Alas, I am in the same boat. And seeing as we will have traveled so far
from home to be at the faire, I will not have anyone to mind them for
me. Please keep the list informed of any "SCA-Kid friendly" revels.  I'm
terribly interested in hanging out with you guys, but I'm not leaving my
kids in the hotel.

YIS,
Adalia

________________________________

	From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Aubrey Lea
	Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 2:32 PM
	To: Barony of Namron Mailing List
	Subject: Re: [Namron] MED FAIRE REVEL!

	I wish that I might be able to attend- but as my children will
not be allowed I can not attend also.

	Aubrey

	Monica Ball <mrsjacq at gmail.com> wrote:

		Woot! Thanks to the kind jester and his lady wife!

		On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 9:18 PM, JOHN
<variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

			Lord Sebastiana has been kind enough to offer
the use of his lands for our
			Saturday night Med Fair Revel!

			This is the same site where the Queen's Champion
Revel was, and of course,
			is the host land for our Fighter and Archery
practice.

			Sebastiana does request no one under 21 be
allowed because of potential
			alcohol liability.

			While his keep is not right in Namron, it is
only about 30 minutes away by
			fast horse and is almost midway between Namron,
Skorragardr and Wiesenfeuer.

			What do you all think?  Pros?  Cons?  Please
give us your input.

			Many thanks!

			In Service
			Wolfgang

		Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest
that is in us, becoming all that we can be. ~ Zig Ziglar
		Monica
		aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel

	Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with
Yahoo! Search.
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsear
ch/category.php?category=shopping>