[Namron] The Baronial Auction May Now Commence!

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 06:40:16 PST 2008

Fortunately, as treasurer I have been holding the pot.  Its mine, its all mine.

Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 06:33:00 -0800From: master_aethelstan at yahoo.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] The Baronial Auction May Now Commence!
I'll throw in a Maleah, two current excellencies, and a Tarl.
Since they're all not gay, that gives me a noble straight.
I win :P

Aethelstan
or that gives me two pair with a Tarl kicker :PLdyRavon at aol.com wrote:

My Lord sees your Ulfie and raises you one Finnigan Dub (I know, I spelled it phonetically because I can't remember the actual spelling.  And he seems to think you are now playing poker or something.  I'm just the secretary.)

Brenna (Ravon)