[Namron] Help needed at Med Fair

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Mon Mar 10 10:33:57 PDT 2008

Wolfgang,

We are hoping to at least be there for the saturday of Med Fair...however we can get GOTTS to you sooner, if that helps.
Sami

From: variglog at sbcglobal.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:27:13 -0600Subject: Re: [Namron] Help needed at Med Fair

I would like to add after visiting with Lady Una this morning we would greatly appreciate if someone could bring a heavy wagon or 4 wheeled cart for hauling water from the tap to the tent.  And a few extra GOTTS (water jugs) will allow for a bigger variety and quantity of drinks in both the Hospitality and Fighters Tents.

And I volunteer to make sure the cookies are kept safe J

Please contact Lady Una a_silverswan at yahoo.com if you can help with those items.

Wolfgang

Thank you I sent out list this morning anything but pickles which I think we have enough for the moment. we can use some more cookies, maybe more oranges, Gator Aida or cheese are things i can think of right off hand. there other on the list .Just let me know so we don't duplicate and have more of something than we need.Worf <worf428 at yahoo.com> wrote:
Please tell me what you want to have in the Hopsitality tent , and i will bring some of the needed items,,