[Namron] Wiesenfeuer Baronial Cabin and feast reservations

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Mon Mar 10 10:48:45 PDT 2008

Cabin please, close to privy house if possible.
  Mstr Tarl, Namron
  Msts Stacia, Namron
  Matr Beorthlic, Northkeep
  Bs Elizabetha, Northkeep
  HL Owen Stott, Namron,
  Ld Karl Tarlsson, Namron
  Karl's Buddy Stephen, Namron
  Bn Ainar, Northkeep
  Bs Mercedes, Northkeep

  Owen, Elizabetha, Mercedes, and Stacia have health issues and can't climb the stairs for treehouses, and are best closer to the privies if can be arranged...gimps with blood sugar and blood pressure stuff.
  Thanks,  Tarl

    Baronial Cabin and Feast reservations are now open...  Each cabin holds 10, I will need the names of each person in your cabin, so that I can tell them at gate where the cabin is.  Also ,  I need to know who wants a feast reservation.  Thank You
    Lady Marion Makkingze
johnsonds17991 at gmail.com